“Large Family Annandale Home Overlooking Ross River!”
Beautiful deck overlooking the Ross River. Amazing sweeping breezes all year round. This large family home has been designed for multi-generational living. Twenty-one years of raising children and caring for parents, there is nothing this home cannot handle!
Private Inspections are available for qualified buyers. Please Contact the agent.
So many features to adore:
* wide veranda at front overlooking the river
* large outdoor saltwater pool surrounded by extensive herringbone paving
* fully fenced & secured yard, low maintenance established gardens with sump pump
* concrete construction external, internal walls and floors, insulation in the ceiling
* self-contained residence (granny flat, studio apartment, student accommodation, blended
family) located on the ground floor
* two bedrooms on ground floor with two separate showers & fully functioning kitchenette
* storage under internal stairs next to tiled workshop with access through to garages
* four bedrooms upstairs: sliding glass doors out to the rear balcony, generous built-in
cupboards, views to Mount Stuart
* two bathrooms upstairs: ensuite to service end bedroom and main bathroom to service
household & guests
* large kitchen, Tasmanian oak cabinetry, stone benchtops, lots of cupboards
* formal lounge with parquetry floors and built-in timber display cabinetry
* air-conditioning throughout
Owners are ready to commence retirement life. This home is on the market and you must inspect the property to understand the features of this home. Julie Munro is so proud to be helping these property owners move forward. You are able to call Julie 7 days a week. This property may be viewed via private inspections only.
Building and pest inspection reports are available for you. Council reports have been obtained for you to peruse.