Home loan calculator?
“Double the Home, Double the Excitement!”
Presenting a very unique home, built in 1926, and extended recently the property is currently displayed as two inter-connected homes with the potential to be transformed into one big beauty on this corner block allotment. Comprising a total of 5 large bedrooms with potential for many more, 2.5 bathrooms and 2 well appointed kitchens.
State of the art fittings and fixtures are consistent throughout, with an emphasis on a design that reflects quality and modernistic functionality, complimenting a marriage of old world charm and modern-day contemporary convenience, with absolutely no expenses spared!
Sure to catch the eyes of many with its gorgeous sandstone frontage and wrap around front veranda, the home is fully fenced around the perfectly manicured and easy to maintain shrubbery and lawns all the way to the remote-controlled double garage which is accessible via regent, and features a large second storey rumpus room or potential home office or bedroom.
Step through the front door which welcomes you to the classic features of this character build with incredible ornate ceilings, original floorboards, a separate living area and timber style kitchen overlooking the dining space. Nicely presenting the back of the home is a beautifully renovated open plan living design, chandelier above the dining space and a kitchen with what seems like endless cupboard space and an island bench with breakfast bar. The spacious Master Bedroom leads you to a dreamy walk-in robe, and through to a fully equipped en-suite comprising of a hidden shower, bathtub, and stylish fixtures.
A winner for entertainment, this incredible alfresco, accessed by bi-fold doors, leads the way to the tucked away solar heated pool. Start up the BBQ, switch on the ceiling fan, lay out your towels on the grass and prepare yourself for a lifetime of memorable summers with family and friends. Even winter nights can be celebrated with pull down external awnings to each side of the alfresco to allow for comfortable outdoor dining.
A short commute to the charming Semaphore Beach front and 20 minutes to the heart of the CBD. Cheltenham Train station only a hop skip and jump away for your convenience and close to West Lakes Westfield Shopping Centre to satisfy all your amenity needs!
Make no mistake, all the highly sought-after credentials are here... You could be waiting a very long time for a home of this calibre to hit the market in Pennington again!
Features to note:
• Built in robes
• Sensational sandstone frontage
• Split system air conditioners
• Solar heated pool
• Entertaining area with ceiling fan
• Large solar electrical system
• Gas cooking
• Dual sink in kitchen
• Plenty of kitchen cupboard space
• Leadlight windows throughout
• Double garage with side access from Regent Street
• Two kitchens
• Walk in robe and en-suite to Master Bedroom
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Exterior blinds to the entertaining area
• Ornate ceilings
• Easy care gardens and lawns
• Corner allotment
• Potential for lots more bedrooms if required
Method of Sale:
• Best Offer by 7pm on Monday 1st of November 2021
• Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, TOOP+TOOP makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
For more information:
• Feel free to contact Thomas Crawford of TOOP+TOOP Real Estate anytime on 0448 888 816.
TOOP+TOOP – Australia's #1 Real Estate Agency 2017, 2018 & 2019!