“GREAT LOCATION - GET IN QUICK”
Step inside this low maintenance two bedroom brick unit located in a great pocket of Mitcham and you won't be disappointed.
The property is clean, has a great kitchen with gas upright cooker & rangehood, gas heater, tiled bathroom with shower, and also features roller blinds and flyscreens throughout.
Both bedrooms are carpeted with built-in robes, the lounge is a good size featuring a ceiling fan, gas wall furnace heater and a wall air-conditioner, the bathroom/laundry/toilet are combined in the same room.
The rear yard area is small but very low maintenance, however it's not enclosed, so pets are not suitable. Lastly, there is a single carport.
Call today to register your interest.
COVID-19 Requirements - Open For Inspections
• Electronic record keeping is required to attend an Open For Inspection with Barry Plant Croydon.
• 1 person per 2 square metres is allowed inside the property.
• Hand sanitiser will be available to you at the inspection which you must use prior to entering the property.
• Face masks are no longer mandatory, however they must be carried at all times & worn when you cannot social distance.
• Whilst inspecting the property, we ask you to refrain from touching any surfaces - the property will be open for you to view all areas. In the event that you do touch a surface by mistake, you agree to inform the agent so the surface can be cleaned immediately.