“Indooroopilly's Newest Building”
The Henry captures timeless architectural design and exceptional style. Situated only a short walk from world-class shopping, cinemas and restaurants, this is convenient living at its best. The Henry is surrounded by some of Brisbane's most prestigious educational facilities and with public transport just a stroll away, the Brisbane CBD is only 15 minutes from your doorstep.
The apartments offer a spacious haven; beautifully appointed with designer fixtures and finishes and European appliances, you won't wish for anything more. Generous ceilings heights and large architecturally framed windows and doors complement the feeling of space, allowing light and fresh breezes deep inside, and flowing internal living to balcony seamlessly.
Escape and relax to the refreshing rooftop pool and laze on the sundeck while enjoying the green suburban vista. A barbecue and entertainment deck tops off the facility experience. Surround yourself with the finest details, where everything has been considered to create a home of flawless style and comfort.
With various floorplans to choose from.
- Spacious open plan design with generous ceiling heights, large architectural windows and doors, and expansive usable balcony
- Fully ducted air conditioning system to all bedrooms and living, and fans to all bedrooms
- Designer selection tiles throughout open plan living, kitchen and dining and high-quality cut pile carpet to bedrooms
- Luxurious reconstituted stone benchtops and high-quality designer tapware to the kitchen and all bathrooms are standard and offer a seamless design experience
- Custom designed kitchen with matching European appliances including a built-in microwave and fully integrated dishwasher
- Bathrooms encompass style with custom cabinetry, mirror vanity, feature tiles, and semi-frameless shower screens
- Ample storage is provided in this well thought out the apartment; separate laundry with dryer and linen space, and built-in wardrobe in the second bedroom
- The main bedroom is a retreat with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite .
- Data points for home networking and PAY-TV, as well as ample power points and USB charging point
- Rooftop pool and BBQ area
- The secure basement car park has remote control access
Considered one of Brisbane’s most prestigious suburbs, and underpinned by high levels of amenity, connectivity, strong employment, population growth, and housing values, Indooroopilly presents a compelling investment opportunity.
Would you like to view this property?
Please click the blue ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
What’s around Clarence Road
Apply for this rental with
Want to apply for this rental?
Contact the property manager
Mosaic Property Management
Nearby schools in and around Indooroopilly, QLD
Discussions in Indooroopilly, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Indooroopilly, Queensland?
Similar Units for lease in Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs