“SOLD by Josh Svenson”
Meticulously renovated throughout, this single level family home showcases four generous bedrooms with a light filled, open plan layout that overlooks a beautiful landscaped yard and picket fence. Located in a quiet street opposite Bouddi national park, the property is a short 200m walk to the local shops, cafes and bus stop, walking distance to schools and about a 5-minute drive to Avoca Beach.
- Four generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with large built in robe, parents retreat and ensuite bathroom
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room with large windows taking in a view of the national park and front yard
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, soft close drawers and quality stainless steel appliances
- Second living room or parents retreat
- Stylish renovated bathrooms
- Covered hardwood outdoor entertaining deck
- Private, fenced backyard
- Huge workshop with a large amount of storage space
- Internal laundry
- Remote single lock-up garage
- Split-system air conditioning and combustion fireplace
With nothing to do but move in and live the Australian dream, this lovely family home boasts a peaceful, quiet setting in a very convenient location. Just a short walk to cafes, a range of gyms, bowl-a-rama and a long list of other amenities. With a selection of schools both public and private nearby, this home is without a doubt offering great value. Contact Josh Svenson on 0431 715 509 today for more information.
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR KICKSTART 2020 COMPETITION? $40,000 TO BE WON!
Every property transaction negotiated between 05 May 2020 – 23 Dec 2020 on a Property Central Erina listing which proceeds to 'unconditional exchange' status in the same period, will automatically add one buyer entry and one seller entry to the draw. Each category will have their own $20,000 prize to be won! (total prize pool $40,000) for further details incl. terms and conditions visit our website erina.propertycentral.com.au/kickstart2020