“Hinterland Location with a Wealth of Future Potential”
Offering a fantastic acreage lifestyle opportunity for those seeking a tree change, in a sought after position in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, welcome to 7 Ratcliffe Road in the very heart of Diamond Valley.
The property has been tightly held by the renowned Joseph family for 20 years and it's easy to see why as there's loads of future potential for the home, a one off opportunity to secure a piece of the good life without breaking the bank.
Constructed in the late 1980's, the home has weathered gracefully in the Queensland climate and being tenanted for the majority of her life, she's in need of some tender loving care - someone to bring it back to life and realise the potential this gorgeous property has.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining area has been made the heart of the home, and is where we predict most of your family time will be spent. The main living area opens up onto the large deck at the rear which overlooks your own scenic bush backdrop, you're surrounded by nature everywhere you look.
Gently sloped to the east, the lay of the land is useable and boasts a total size of 3,303m2 with an extremely wide 59m street frontage, allowing ease of access for vehicles of all shapes and sizes to enter the property.
Diamond Valley is situated in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and is only a 4 minute drive to the township of Mooloolah Valley. The area boasts beautiful acreage properties, walking/riding trails, a sought after primary school and is still within close proximity to Sunshine Coast beaches and Maroochydore CBD.
Key property features:
- 3,303m2 corner block in Diamond Valley hinterland
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence
- Building & pest report available on request
- Double detached carport
- Constructed in the late 1980s (approx. 35 years)
- Septic sewerage & 2 rain water tanks (19,000L & 23,000L)
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining
- Large timber deck at rear with serene outlook
- Bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans
- Peaceful & private, bush locale
- 4 minute drive to Mooloolah Village
- 5 minute drive to Mooloolah State School
- 10 minute drive to the Bruce Highway
For more information, please call Dallas Foster on 0426 817 163 - available 7 days.