“High Set Post War Home on 607m2.”
Bordering the highly sort after suburb of Manly is this high set post war home.Whether you are a first home buyer, renovator or investor this property has all the key elements for attracting future capital gains, location, large residential block and inexpensive to renovate and maintain.
- 607m2 block with side access to rear
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- polished timber floors
- seperate kitchen and lounge
- back outdoor deck with shade sail
- front verandah with south east aspect
- 4 car garage with additional storage/workshop/utility room
- new electrical switchboard
- automated garden reticulation
- space to build a 'Man Shed' or install a pool
Whilst within a short walking distance to the trendy Manly village, Esplanade, Boat Harbour and Train station this property is also in the Manly State School catchment! Don't delay call Gordon to arrange your inspection.