Rural Property description
“Private acreage family retreat”
This architecturally designed, impressive family home, is meticulously kept and is nestled amongst 2.5 acres of manicured landscaping in the Brisbane River area.
The sparkling inground pool, and tennis court are perfect outdoor additions; wonderful for the family to enjoy and also for entertaining friends.
Sprawling over two levels, the lower level contains a beautiful open planned kitchen (with walk in pantry), huge family room, meals area plus separate formal lounge and dining rooms.
There is ample room for the whole family, with an easy flow and perfect separation of space.
The garage accommodates two large vehicles with workshop area and attached is a separate large rumpus room, with bar, bathroom and bedroom.
The dual occupancy of this property is a rare treat, perfect for families with older children, or those looking to have elderly parents close by. The opportunity to rent this out is also option.
• Formal entry
• Formal lounge and dining area with open fire place
• Open plan informal living and dining area with wood combustion heater and bay window in the dining area
• Open plan kitchen with huge walk-in pantry
• High vaulted ceiling in Kitchen/informal dining/family living areas
• Upstairs parents retreat with master bedroom, walk-in-robe, oversized en-suite, private balcony and office with bay window and large arched window
• Downstairs there are 3 other good size bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Family bathroom
• Powder room
• Oversized 2 car lockup garage with tools/storage area
• Car port
• Sweeping verandas front & back
• Lockable paint/pool chemicals storage room
Granny Flat/Entertainment Wing:
• Rumpus/media room
• Bathroom with Shower, toilet and laundry facilities
• Bedroom with built-in-robes
• Lounge/TV area
• Large outdoor gazebo integrated with house
• Fully landscaped pool with 4 seat spa ledge
• Established fruit trees
• Established and well maintained gardens
• Full competition sized tennis court
• Outdoor power equipment storage room
• 7500l water tank
• Garden shed on concrete slab
• Fully insulated throughout
• Double glazed windows
• 3-Phase power
• 5KW solar power
• Reverse cycle A/C throughout
• NBN connected
• Close to prestige schools buses, 444, Bellbowrie pool, shops, vets, doctors