“Level 7 As New 2 Bedroom - Homebush”
Ideally placed within a convenient location, within walking distance to all of Homebush's vibrant array of eateries, amenities, schools and public transport, this apartment offers light filled living areas within a peaceful and private setting.
* As new boutique complex with picturesque central garden
* Two bedrooms, master with built-in
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking
* Sunny north facing living area with stylish timber flooring
* Modern bathrooms, internal laundries, intercom system
* Large balcony and air-conditioning
* 1 secured basement parking + 1 storage
* close to local amenities
Don't miss out. Call Janet Xie 0403 088 473 for more information or book in your private inspection.
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY & WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE)
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.