“Riverfront Living in the Luxurious Gallery House”
Gallery House - Absolute riverfront location in prestigious Hamilton. Offering sweeping river views this light-filled, three-bedroom apartment has been meticulously planned and luxuriously appointed.
The stunning open plan living area has been fitted with floor to ceiling glass windows and sliding doors to maximise the expansive river and city views. The gourmet kitchen hosts quality Miele fixtures and fittings and a huge breakfast bar. The spacious internal laundry has been cleverly concealed, just off the kitchen.
The master suite includes a huge walk-in wardrobe, double vanity ensuite and balcony access. The second bedroom is built-in while the third room is multi-purpose and could be either a bedroom or generous home office.
As a resident of Gallery House, the outstanding resort-style complex entails BBQ facilities, recreation level, ideal for entertaining and a magnificent 20m rooftop infinity pool to enjoy. Both Portside Wharf precinct and Northshore Hamilton offer excellent dining options and transport via bus, train or the city cat ferry are available and within walking distance.
A highlight of the features include:
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Internal laundry
• Kitchen is fitted with quality European appliances, stone benchtop and soft-close cabinetry
• Two side by side car spaces
• Currently tenanted until 7th June 2022 for $850 / week
• Council Rates $1,722 / annually
• Body Corporate Fees $3,819.37 / annually
• 250m to Hercules Street Park
• 1.1km to Eat Street Northshore
• 1.2km to Hamilton State School (Prep to Year 6 Primary Catchment)
• 1.3 km to Doomben Train Station
• 1.3km to Coles Ascot
• 1.5km to Northshore Hamilton Ferry Terminal
• 3.7km to Aviation State High School (Year 7-12 Highschool Catchment)
• 7km to the Brisbane CBD
• 9km to the Brisbane Airport