“Facing-north brand new apartments with rooftop garden in Waterloo”
North at Waterloo is a haven of just 35 boutique apartments, making it an exclusive and personable place to live, with extraordinary city view.
Inspired by green oasis of nearby Waterloo Park and the idea that a select few apartments should have their own private rooftop terrace, Turf Design leads a green revolution in sophisticated urban resort-style living.
A perfect balance of luxury, nature and beauty, North is more than you can imagine:
- Stunning range of 1,2 and 3 apartments with North-South cross ventilation and North facing balconies.
- 2 and 3 Bedroom + private rooftop terrace and infinity garden with city view panorama;
- 350m walking distance to Green Square train station and variety range of public transport options.
- 4 minutes, 1 stop away from Central station and 2 stops away from airport by train.
- Premium location in Green Square nourished by City of Sydney $13 Billion capital investment and infrastructure which boost up huge investment potential.
- Surrounded by completed social community infrastructures including State library, Olympic standard aquatic centre, Stadium, child care centre and art gallery.
North is perfectly positioned for caf brunches, spontaneous trips anywhere, nights out and cultural adventures of every sort. Every Green Square convenience is yours. But when it all gets too much, North is your retreat from the city, without having to leave the city.
1, 2 and 3 bedroom's units all available now for a very reasonable price.