“Modern & Sleek Two Bedroom In Prime Location - Will Be Sold!”
Set on the corner of South Brisbane's Cordelia Street and popular Fish Lane, this stylish property features chic design, high-end finishes and impressive city views within the reputable "Soda Apartments", could be your ultimate Inner City residence or a stable investment! North-east facing, this corner two bedroom apartment has an open plan living and dining area which leads you to the master bedrooms with floor to ceiling glass capturing the stunning views and natural light.
This apartment is truly all about location, positioned in the heart of the Brisbane Cultural Precinct, walking distance to Cafes & Restaurants, Southbank Parklands and within the Brisbane State High School and West End Primary catchment zone
Vacant Possession! The owner is serious and motivated ! Call us today to arrange an inspection!
* Expansive open plan layout showcases an immaculate contemporary design
* Generous north/east facing entertainers' balcony with stunning South Bank/CBD views
* Gourmet stone/gas kitchen with deluxe stainless steel appliances
* Master suite large wardrobe and private ensuite
* Well proportioned second bedroom with built-in wardrobes and direct access to balcony
* Luxurious bathrooms with quality fittings and fixtures
* European style laundry, plenty of internal storage
* Approx. 90sqm of living awash in natural light (80sqm Internal; 10sqm external) on level 7
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, intercom security
* Stunning rooftop BBQ area and pool on level 20 and Gym on level 2
* Lift access to the secure parking space C.27 on Level 1
* Rental potential of $550 per week unfurnished and $600 per week fully furnished to long term tenants
* Central location close to many vibrant cafes, restaurants and Coles
* Located in the Brisbane State High School and West End Primary catchment zone
* Multiple transport options nearby (train & bus), easy access to M1, walk to CBD and Mater Hospital
South Brisbane has so much to offer, being walking distance to amenities including the vibrant Boundary Street entertainment precinct and the cultural hub of South Bank - including the GoMa, QPAC, South Bank parklands, the Brisbane River, award winning restaurants, cafes and countless lifestyle attractions.
For information regarding the Brisbane Inner City property market please go to raywhiteiba.com.au/news
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit - https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.