“AS NEW - TWO (2) BEDROOM TWO (2) BATHROOM + STUDY - WASHINGTON PARK APARTMENT”
A prized top floor position with ultra-hip architectural outlooks sets this light soaked security residence apart from the rest. Set in a PAYCE block that's renowned for its superior building standard and design, overview parkland and it is right next door to all daily amenities and transport.
What's Important For You:
- High level with fantastic skyview;
- Large two bedrooms, main with en-suite;
- Spacious open plan combined dinning and lounge room;
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtop, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher provided;
- Roomy bathroom with bathtub;
- Entertaining balcony with leafy view;
- Internal laundry with dryer;
- One car space with a lock up storage;
- NBN ready and air-conditioning in lounge room;
- Washington park area surrounding by parklands and wyetlands;
- 700m to trains, shops and schools;
Available NOW, contact Janet Xie 0403 088 473 for more information or book in your private inspection. Alternatively, come at our Open times as advertised. Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.