“Family contemporary on a rare 625m2 in Lavarack Park precinct”
Positioned in a peaceful sought-after Camp Hill street and just metres from Lavarack Park, this as-new family residence will impress with its size, array of lifestyle options and spectacular city views.
Making the most of its extra land square meterage, the beautiful home has been designed with three separate indoor living zones, three alfresco areas and a huge rear lawn space. Plus, the four upper-level bedrooms and home office are accompanied by a fifth ground floor bedroom with its own bathroom, making it perfect for teenagers, guests or live-in extended family members.
Superbly appointed throughout, the home features high ceilings, timber floors and a stunning use of oversized windows. Outside, sub-tropically landscaped grounds offer a private resort-style ambiance for relaxed poolside entertaining. Meanwhile, an upper-level deck captures breathtaking city and mountain views, ideal for breezy champagne sunsets with friends.
Additional property highlights include:
- Positioned just metres from Lavarack Park
- Superb contemporary street appeal; beautifully landscaped front gardens
- Expansive open plan living and separate media/kids play room, both with access onto the north-facing deck
- Further upper-level rumpus/family/retreat flowing onto a deck with outdoor kitchen/bar/BBQ
- Kitchen with large butler's style pantry; stone benchtops, 2Pcsoft close cabinetry, 7-8 seat breakfast bar
- European Miele gas cooktop, two ovens and dishwasher
- Five built in bedrooms plus master with sweeping city views, lavish ensuite and huge walk-in dressing room
- Three stunning floor-to ceiling tiled bathrooms
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; louvred windows; screening on windows and doors
- Glass framed saltwater swimming pool with water feature; poolside deck; second deck overlooking lawn
- Security system; mains gas
- Double remote integrated garage plus drive through to secure boat, caravan, trailer accommodation
- Vast dry, secure under croft storage ideal for bikes, surfboards etc
- Lawn and garden maintenance included in the rent
- Monthly pool service included in the rent, tenant to provide pool chemicals
Surrounded by other high end contemporary builds, this outstanding address is just a short stroll to beautiful Lavarack Park, local shops, cafes, transport, kindergarten and a choice of highly-regarded schools (within the Camp Hill State School catchment). It also enjoys exceptional proximity to elite private colleges, the Camp Hill Marketplace (with Woolworths supermarket), fine restaurants and boutiques of Martha Street, Westfield Carindale and the CBD.
A must-view for families looking for that bit extra when it comes to space, style and versatility.