Home loan calculator?
“Under Offer with Daniel Caccamo.”
Become a Scarborough Local at 74B Abbett Street.
This two-level home is the epitome of coastal living. Built to the highest quality, prepare to be impressed with this impeccably maintained and beautifully presented low maintenance family home. With modern day living at the forefront of its design, ensures this lovely home is the perfect buying opportunity for whatever stage of life you may be in.
Located in one of Scarborough's most sought-after streets, enjoy all the benefits that come with being a Scarborough Local. With the iconic Scarborough Beach only a short drive from home, along with the abundance of local eateries, cafes, parklands, and shopping complexes close by - the modern lifestyle that many dream of is here and yours for the taking.
- Built in 2015 by luxury home builder Lo Presti Homes.
- Offering 222m2 of internal space split over two levels (not including the alfresco and courtyard).
- Open-plan family, dining, kitchen, and alfresco spaces create a natural flow from inside to outside. Whether it be drinking your morning coffee in the courtyard or entertaining family and friends in the alfresco, the ground floor of this beautiful home is all you could want and more.
- Offering ample bench space, storage options and finished off with high-end stainless-steel appliances, stone bench tops and glass splash backs - this kitchen ticks all the boxes for wannabe "MasterChef's".
- Polished timber flooring throughout the Ground Level.
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning across both levels.
- A cedar lined alfresco space which creates the perfect flow from inside to outside.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- The Master Bedroom Suite is complemented with a generous sized walk-in wardrobe and a lovely balcony being the perfect space to enjoy your morning coffee. A spacious ensuite features a double vanity and shower, with ample storage options and bench space.
- A separate sleeping zone for minor bedrooms 2 & 3, both offering built-in wardrobes and are of good size. This zone is finished off with extra storage spaces, a toilet and the second bathroom.
- The designated study can be utilised as a fourth bedroom, home office or children's playroom depending on what stage of life you find yourselves in - this affords you great versatility to adapt with whatever life throws your way.
- The secondary living space is located upstairs and is of good size and is the perfect space to utilise as needed.
- The double car garage is complete with storage space and offers you direct access to the inside of the home through the shopper's entrance.
- 250m to Deanmore Duke Reserve
- 300m to Abbett Park Reserve
- 300m to Scarborough Sports & Community Club
- 600m to Deanmore Primary School
- 900m to St John's Primary School
- 1.5km to Scarborough Beach Foreshore
- 1.8km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- 4.0km to Westfield Innaloo
This is the ultimate lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. For more information or to receive your property information pack, contact me Daniel Caccamo on 0423 884 440.
Disclaimer - whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the Seller and the Seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.