Rural Property description
“Such a special place”
Hamish Rogers Realty is proud to present to the market this architecturally designed masterpiece on 8.8 lush acres.
Sitting high on top of a hill, this single level home has been designed to take full advantage of its remarkable position & the Blue Mountain views.
This completely private semi rural property blends seamlessly with its surroundings and commands total elegance, character & charm. The home is designed to allow for natural light throughout and every feature has been thoroughly thought out. The late Georgian, early Victorian features throughout this home gives it an elaborate welcoming feel with multiple glass cedar French doors leading out to the established gardens and alfresco entertaining areas.
'Tallara', as the property is known, sits proudly on just over 8.8 acres offering a lifestyle of luxury living with features that include:
• Hardwood timber flooring throughout,
• 3.4m ceilings, open fireplaces & lead light accents,
• North-east facing to the rear, inground salt water pool,
• Oversized open plan family room with wet bar and adjoining dining room
• Gourmet chef's kitchen with gas cooking, 40mm granite benchtops with brass inlays, butlers pantry
• Formal living room with an open fireplace, and spectacular views of the valley beyond,
• Huge master bedroom with huge walk in robe & a huge ensuite featuring a spa bath and double vanities,
• Guest suite with kitchenette, walk in robe & ensuite,
• Home office or 5th bedroom with walk in robe,
• Main bathroom with double vanities, bath, separate toilet and linen storage,
• Spacious studio above the triple garage with dormer windows & split system air conditioning
• Ducted 7 zone air conditioning unit and ducted vacuum throughout,
• Undercover entertaining area with water feature, paved patio for entertaining with automated vergola, and outdoor built in kitchen/BBQ area,
• Quality boundary fencing, underground irrigation throughout entire property, 130,000L concrete water tank, additional tanks for irrigation water storage as well,
• Security entrance electronic gates.
The land is lush all arable grazing acres, the gardens are a really a gardeners paradise, and there is an irrigation line from the local creek for continuous fresh water source.
2 minutes to the Kurrajong Village
15 minutes to Richmond Railway Station.
70 minutes to Sydney CBD.
Such an amazing piece of Australian Real Estate!
See video link attached. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8FQoXdaZIs&feature=youtu.be
All inquiries through Hamish Rogers 0418966224.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Hamish Rogers Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.