Home loan calculator?
“Solid Brick Home plus Detached Granny Flat”
Privately nestled on a generous allotment of 664m², this original solid brick home and self contained 2 bedroom granny flat offers a great opportunity for the larger or extended family. Wise investors will also be keen this desirable offering with potential for 2 separate income streams.
The original solid brick home features crisp floating floors, fresh neutral tones and generous high ceilings, flowing effortlessly across a desirable 3 bedroom layout. Security roller shutters to the street facing windows will ensure your everyday comfort, while 2 separate bathrooms easily cater for the busy modern family.
A generous living room offers a split system air conditioner and ceiling fan while a large combined kitchen/dining/family provides that valuable 2nd living space. The kitchen features timber grain cabinetry, custom tiled splashback's, modern appliances and plenty of pantry space.
Relax outdoors on a wide rear verandah overlooking a generous lawn covered rear yard with established vegetable gardens and trees.
Security system will ensure safety and peace of mind while a 4kw solar panel system keeps the energy bills low.
A large galvanised iron shed has been transformed into a 2 bedroom granny flat, ideal for the families older members or those teenagers who need their own space. The seperate entry and flexible layout could also be utilised as a bed-and-breakfast or income earning flat.
A generous workshop is perfect for the hobbyist, collector or tradesman while 2 rainwater tanks provide water for the extensive garden.
All set on a generous, secure, lock-up allotment where your safety and peace of mind is paramount, the home will appeal to larger families, investors and entrepreneurs with an eye for value.
* Solid brick home plus detached granny flat on large allotment of 664m²
* Ideal opportunity for the larger or extended family
* Main home of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* All bedrooms with split system air conditioner's, bedroom 1 and 2 ceiling fans
* Spacious living room with ceiling fan and wall air-conditioner
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows
* Security system installed
* Generous living/dining/family, offering that extra casual space
* Kitchen features timber grain cabinetry, custom tiled splashback's, modern appliances and plenty of pantry space
* Single carport with roller door, behind lock-up gates
* Wide rear verandah overlooking lawn covered and garden rear yard
* Established vegetable gardens and multiple fruit trees
* Self contained 2 bedroom granny flat with generous living space and seperate entry
* 4kw Solar system installed for the reduced energy bills
* Large workshop/garage ideal for tradesmen, collectors or hobbyists
* Rainwater tanks, 1 being 5kl and the other being 1kl
* 15 minutes to the CBD and 5 minutes to the beach
* Great investment option with potential for dual income
Delightfully located between the city and the beach. There are plenty of parks and reserves in the local area including the Woodville South Sports and Community Centre, with oval, playground and basketball ring, perfect for your family's exercise and recreation.
Local shopping can be found at Westside Findon with Westfield West Lakes just down the road.
Local unzoned primary schools nearby include Flinders Park, Kilkenny, Seaton and Kidman Park Primary Schools The zoned high school is Findon High School. Quality private schooling can be found nearby at St Michaels College, Nazareth Catholic College, St Josephs, Whitefriars and the Islamic College of South Australia.
A great opportunity to purchase an outstanding townhouse that offers a quality lifestyle.
Be sure to inspect this one!
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Ray White Norwood/Grange are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | GN-General Neighbourhood//
Land | 664sqm(Approx.)
House | 230sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $1,105 pa (Approx.)
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $277.45 pa
Disclaimer: As much as we aimed to have all details represented within this advertisement be true and correct, it is the buyer/ purchaser's responsibility to complete the correct due diligence while viewing and purchasing the property throughout the active campaign.