If you are looking for views, a large block of land (1,287 sqm), a spacious home that you can move into straight away, and something that won't cost you a million dollars, then you have found it.
This significantly renovated post-war home, located at the top end of highly prized Bellata Street, bordering The Gap and Ashgrove, offers a truly unique lifestyle for its new owner. With recent upgrades and additions, including a new entry from street level to the front door, this home is a picture to explore and discover, and will suit a diverse range of home seekers. Be sure to check out the video on this website.
The minute you step in the front yard you are captivated by what lies beyond and within. It's a property bathed in leafy green views in all directions. The garden pathway leads you to the front door of this welcoming home perched almost on top of a rainforest canopy.
Once inside you will be pleasantly surprised by the floor to ceiling glass panels providing views that only nature can deliver. The lounge/dining is open plan, light and airy and adjacent to the open plan kitchen - complete with butler's pantry. There is a separate dining area right overlooking the rainforest canopy, ideal for breakfast in the morning sun, family dinners or a lavish dinner party overlooking the twinkling suburban lights to impress your friends.
Down the hallway there are three generous-sized bedrooms with bamboo flooring, serviced by two bathrooms, the master with its own ensuite and walk-in-robe. On the main living area there is a deck overlooking the pool below with wonderful leafy green views to the north, city glimpses to the north-east.
Descend the stairs to find a further two bedrooms (or home offices) with bamboo flooring, one with its own separate entry, and a third bathroom and very spacious multipurpose room making the lower level private and well separated from the entry level above. There is a seamless transition onto the north-facing deck that overlooks the pool with its expansive wrap-a-round decking. Both great entertainment spaces or wonderful retreats to sit and read a book in the rainforest setting or to keep an eye on the children in the pool.
The yard itself has a combination of rainforest walks and cleared sections all ready for you to craft your new lifestyle. It's a paradise for inquisitive growing children who love to play and discover, and for garden lovers alike.
This home has RELAX and UNWIND written all over it and will certainly make a fantastic lifestyle choice for its new owners.
Despite seeming a world away, prestigious Bellata Street is very close to some of Brisbane's finest private and public schools, is less than 5 minutes' walk to The Gap Village shopping centre and is under 7 kilometres to the CBD.
For those looking for a truly unique lifestyle that offers total tranquillity when they come home from work, or who want to work from home in a wonderful natural environment, this is definitely a property that you must inspect sooner rather than later, as it will have a significant effect on you. If the open for inspection times don't suit you please call Jeff Smith on 0432 00 33 55 to arrange a more convenient time.
A building and pest inspection report is available. Just ask. Need an experience mortgage broker. Just ask.
• Spacious fully renovated family home on The Gap/Ashgrove border
• Idyllic rainforest setting on 1287 sqm
• All bedrooms and living areas have rainforest canopy views
• Two north-facing entertainment decks overlooking sparking pool
• Split-level home with two living areas
• Magnificent north-east suburban leafy views
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Solar hotwater
• Bush garden and chicken coop - a paradise for inquisitive kids and garden lovers alike
• Approx. 8,000 litre water-tank
• First class location: close to bus, great schools, shopping, restaurants and cafes
• School catchment: While the Queensland Government website indicates this home is in The Gap State High School and Payne Road State School catchments, many of the children in Bellata Street attend the Ashgrove State School.
* Brisbane City council rates = Approx. $680 per quarter.