Fall in love at the first inspection, the current owners did! However their circumstances have changed, and their much loved family home must be sold. Immaculately presented, this beautiful post war home presents exceptional value for money in one of Brisbane's most popular suburbs.
Enter at street level and be met by the polished hardwood timber floors and maintaining the character with the beautiful cornices on the ceiling of the living areas and main bedroom. Flow effortlessly through this home with an open plan living, dining and kitchen combination. The modern, stylish kitchen will make cooking up a storm easy, with ample storage space as well, finished off with a tastefully renovated bathroom to suit the growing family. Entertain in the recently made covered deck while keeping an eye on the kids in the well maintained, fully fenced back yard.
- Spacious open plan living with expansive entertaining space
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & invaluable breakfast island
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- Covered entertainers deck overlooking fully fenced & landscaped garden
- Additional storage space underneath including enclosed laundry
- Air conditioned lounge, ceiling fans to the bedrooms & additional powder room
- 2 off street parking spaces
- Walking distance to public transport, cafes, shops & multiple parks
Positioned only 6kms from the CBD, within the school catchments of Holland Park State School and Cavendish Road High School, which will no doubt appeal to both investors and owner occupiers. More prestigious local schools can be found within a short distance, including Loreto College, Villanova College and Anglican Church Grammar School. A few minutes' drive to the local Westfield Carindale & Garden City shopping centres. Perfect for growing families with lots of local parks and as well as a wide variety of cafes, bars and restaurants.
For more information on this fantastic property, give Mark a call on 0432 334 767