“Flexible family entertainer on over-sized level block”
FIND. Sitting on an enormous 676sqm block with a sunny north-facing aspect, this beautifully presented single level home is situated opposite Harbord Park and only a 10-minute walk into the village. Offering multiple living spaces plus a separate studio, this versatile home will grow with you over the years.
LOVE. Having been recently renovated, careful consideration has gone into the modernisation of this lovely residence, and it is now presented as a sophisticated 'spend nothing' home that still allows scope to add value, thanks to the generosity of the land. Set privately to the rear, the light and bright open-plan living area encompasses a lounge and separate dining area that both offer excellent indoor/outdoor flow to an enormous entertainer's terrace and back yard.
• Open-plan living and dining with reverse-cycle air-con and European Oak flooring.
• The back yard includes a large covered entertainer's terrace, plus a level lawn surrounded by trees, and a large shed.
• A second living area has a study nook, as well as access to a verandah at the side of the house.
• Chef's kitchen with stone counters, Smeg gas cooking, Miele dishwasher, ceramic butler's sink, and huge island bench.
• Tucked away separately to the living area, three bedrooms are all generously sized, with built-in storage in two of them. The master bedroom includes access to a north-facing terrace.
• The main bathroom features a bath with overhead shower, while a second shower bathroom adjoins the laundry.
• The studio includes a shower bathroom, ideal for use as a home office, a teenagers' retreat, or accommodation for guests.
• A tandem carport sits to the side of the house.
LIVE. The beauty of this location is the ease of access it offers to beaches, schools and the village. It's just a 10-minute walk to Freshie or Curl Curl beaches, and about the same amount of time to reach Freshwater village, where there is a fantastic selection of boutique shops and enticing eateries. If you want to get to Manly, it's a 30-minute walk or a short bus ride away. With a playing field directly across the road and Harbord Public School at the end of the street, it's easy to see why this street is tightly held by families.