Home loan calculator?
“"Conemarra" was The Jewel in the Crown.”
This 55 ha property was part of 12 parcels of land, that originally comprised Connemara. It consists of undulating to hilly high country in the headwaters of the Mary Valley at Conondale and is one of the most productive cattle blocks in the Conondale district with kikuyu, paspalum, setaria and white clover based improved pastures throughout.
Current stocking rates of around 2 cows per hectare, in the improved open areas. (However this will vary - more or less - depending on the class of cattle.)
There are 3 paddocks with around 10% of the total area comprised of heavily timbered high country with great views to the North and West.
This makes this an ideal life style property for people wanting to retire to a location, which has an established comfortable home and is only 20 minutes' drive to the iconic tourism hub at Maleny and 45 minutes to the Sunshine Coast beaches at Caloundra and Mooloolaba.
Connemara is part of a larger aggregation, that is being "down sized" to reduce the work load for "aging" vendors. During the last 10 months, 7 separate parcels of land have sold or are under contract. With the vendors keeping 1 block, it means this is 1 of only 4 blocks that are still available for sale and includes:
• The main 4 bedroom house, with ensuite and second family bathroom;
• Ilve electric stove with gas cooktop;
• Reverse Cycle air conditioning;
• Wood heater;
• 17*12m machinery shed;
• Water infrastructure includes a 100,000L and 22,000L water header tanks; 7.4m well; 74,000L underground rain water tanks and 1 major dam;
• It also has a small frontage to the Mary River and
• Bitumen road frontage to Aherns Rd.
• Mains power is connected to the house and shed.
With a property of this calibre, and with the surge in interest in rural lifestyle properties this property will not last.
Contact the agent today to organise an inspection and to make an offer.