“SPACIOUS STUDIO WITH WATER GLIMPSES”
This sun-drenched stylish studio with a Juliet balcony offers water glimpses and is ideally located in the leafy and exclusive lower North Shore suburb of North Sydney. Located on a high floor in the sought after building ‘The Harvard’, it is a short stroll to North Sydney Oval and St. Leonards Park and close to all amenities including caf�s, restaurants, shops and transport including North Sydney train station and the future Victoria Cross Metro.
Apartment Features include:
- Open-plan living and bedroom area separated by built-in wardrobes
- Modern granite kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher.
- Juliet balcony off living area, with water glimpses.
- Internal laundry with brand new dryer.
- Spacious bathroom with bathtub, vanity, shower and new toilet.
- Security building with updated intercom and lift access.
- Library, outdoor pool, spa and newly updated Gymnasium in complex.
- Visitor parking in building.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
Sorry, no pets allowed – preferred lease 12 months
For the health and safety of our clients, the community and our staff, we ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms (such as fever, coughing & shortness of breath) DO NOT ATTEND our open home.