“Stunning Two Bedroom Apartment in Richmond!”
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Offering a great location, great price and fantastic amenities, this dual level apartment is everything you need and more!
We are thrilled to present you Unit 8 at 129 Hoddle Street, surprisingly quiet & set back from the street, this stylishly designed & spacious dual level contemporary residence is a lovely two-bedroom home, with an array of exciting features perfect for a couple, a family or professionals seeking privacy and convenience. Offering a sophisticated, secure and calming living environment so close to East Melbourne and the city.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Expansive open-plan living & dining zones opening to a private courtyard perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Both levels feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors with both bedrooms opening up to sunny balconies
- Located close to schools, shops, restaurants, cafes, and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, there’s more!
- U/S two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with bathroom/laundry
- Spacious open plan living area
- Well equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop, an oven and ample storage space
- Video intercom facilities
- Air conditioning
- 2 x secure undercover car parks & elevator access
- Security entrance
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Richmond West Primary School, Richmond High School Griffiths Campus, St Kevin's College Waterford, Richmond High School
- All your shopping needs are covered with The Hive Shopping Centre, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, and Bourke Street Mall close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: George Street Cafe, Little Bridge Cafe, Fifty Acres, Bruschetta Ristorante Pizzeria, Night Diner, Volume 2 Cafe
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Powlett Reserve, Fitzroy Gardens and Melbourne Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or ‘Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
Living Areas: 1
Other featuresbalcony/patio/terrace, close to parklands, close to schools, close to shops, close to transport
What’s around Hoddle Street
Contact the property manager
Different - Victoria
Nearby schools in and around Richmond, VIC
Discussions in Richmond, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Richmond, Victoria?
Similar Apartments for lease in Richmond, VIC 3121
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs