“Art Deco Elegance In A Blue-Chip Village Setting”
Leafy vistas, tastefully renovated interiors and a fantastic location on the edge of Woollahra village deliver a perfect environment for cosmopolitan living in this elegant Art Deco apartment. Set on the north-west corner of the boutique 'Midland', the two-bedroom apartment is set at the peaceful cul-de-sac end of a tree-lined street just a few hundred metres to Queen Street's cafes and delis and Centennial Park. Enjoy a lifestyle of carefree convenience easy walking distance to Bondi Junction's retail hub, Westfield and the station.
• First floor setting in a secure block of 12, timber-panelled foyer
• Impeccably presented interiors, high ceilings, plentiful sunlight
• 2 bedrooms with built-ins, large main, stylish designer bathroom
• Entry hall with storage, spacious living room, adjoining dining
• Streamlined stone-topped smeg gas kitchen with integrated laundry
• One common wall, 200m to cafes, delis and gourmet providores