“Low Maintenance Living in Ideal Location”
With minimal upkeep and in impeccable condition, this property is suited to both the investor and the homeowner who is ready to move straight in. The open plan layout is tiled throughout and the stunning kitchen features Quantum Quartz benchtops and premium Smeg and Fisher appliances. Upstairs are two generously sized bedrooms, each with built-in robes, a study nook, and designer bathroom. Solar power is also included in this home great for helping keep the bills low in the summer.
Located in the thriving suburb of Kahibah just a short stroll from the local village, well-regarded schools and Fernleigh Track, this large-scale townhouse is an oasis of peace and quiet yet so close to the action. Oversized proportions, an abundance of natural light, high quality finishes and a grassed courtyard will immediately impress.
- Beautifully positioned in a smartly designed contemporary complex
- 900mm pyrolytic oven, induction cooktop and under-mount rangehood
- A mix of easycare tiled floors and quality carpet underfoot
- Ducted a/c, plantation shutters, gas instantaneous hot water
- Big picture windows fill the interiors with plenty of natural light
- Stunning bathroom with rain shower and downstairs powder room
- A single garage with internal access
- Mezzanine in garage for extra storage
- The surf and sand of Redhead and Dudley beaches just minutes away
Strata rates approx. $378 per quarter
Council rates approx. $333 per quarter
Water rates approx. $250 per third