Are you finding the traffic in Noosa just a little overwhelming?
Are you looking for all the benefits of waterfront living, without the crush of people, or the pricetag?
I am honoured to present this rare opportunity to the market. Situated on arguably the best block in Boreen Point, are three individual dwellings consisting of a meticulously restored Queenslander, the original 1940s boat house, and a separate studio retreat. This property is quite extraordinary, and deserves inspection to fully understand its possibilities and its charm.
Properties on the water are fast becoming a rare find. The prices being achieved in some of the recent sales for waterfront properties in the area are record breaking. A quality home of this calibre, in this area, with over 34m of waterfront, for under a million unbelievable.
You wont see opportunities like this often!
The first thing to strike you when you arrive at 8 Boreen Parade is the expansive lake view. Its peace and tranquillity infuses itself seamlessly into the character of this home.
Next you get a sense of the care that has been taken in the restoration. The original charm and character of the home has been retained, whilst all modern touches make living there a dream.
Then the layout of the dwellings on the property ensure maximum privacy, whilst providing dual living or work from home possibilities.
Everything has been thought out with care and consideration.
Specifics about this property include:
Expansive views of Lake Cootharaba and the surrounding treescape
Three separate dwellings well situated on the property:
FIRST DWELLING: Meticulously restored Queenslander
* BRAND NEW kitchen installed at the end of November and it perfectly compliments the elegance of the property
* Commanding views of the lake from the large, undercover hardwood deck
* 2 large bedrooms, with stylish bathroom
* Additional sun room or office
* 2 separate living areas
* Kitchen with solid wood cupboard and walk in pantry with power point
* polished cypress pine floors
* Shabby shic vintage windows with French provincial doors contrast the new modern interior
* Private rear decked entertainment area with garden beds leading up to the Elevated Studio
* 2.7m ceilings with energy efficient LED down lights
* Ample power points everywhere
* House is capable of generator power if required
* Rear of house is terraced and has a relaxed raised deck and plant environment, providing yet another space to relax awesome in the winter sun
SECOND DWELLING: Original 1940s boathouse
* The original iconic boat house with large front barn doors has its own private patio with lake views
* King size bedroom with shower/laundry
* Kitchenette with pantry, dining and lounge room
* Ideal as a small business opportunity, teenagers/in-laws retreat, or guest accommodation
THIRD DWELLING: Studio with private deck
* One bedroomed studio high at the back of the property has a deck with lake views
* Fully insulated and lined
* Access to external shower and toilet facilities the beautifully renovated original outhouse for the boathouse
Other features of this property include:
* New water tanks : 30 000litre capacity
* Carport has extra height to accommodate boat, caravan or trailer
* Extensive under house storage
* Close to local shops, sailing club, famous Apollonian Hotel
* Close to Noosa by car or boat
* School buses available.
CALL NOW and arrange a private inspection or attend one of our open homes! This is definitely one of those properties that you need to SEE!!!
Property Code: 17