*Inspect by Prior Appointment Only*
A statement piece of inspired design, this visionary home delivers state-of-the-art indulgence at its finest. The superb family residence has been architecturally crafted for a premium living experience and features a substantial three-level floorplan adorned with luxury appointments, exclusive design features and spaces for all types of entertaining.
Showcasing soaring ceilings and an abundance of natural light, it reveals generous proportions and a sleek flowing layout with open plan living, dining and family areas. Privacy, quality and space are all addressed with careful consideration throughout this stunning home. The spacious gourmet kitchen is the hub of the home; with Quantum quartz stone bench tops, high-end Miele appliances including two dishwashers, integrated refrigerator and a large walk-in butler�s pantry. Entertain in style and at ease all while staying in touch with family/guests from the kitchen as it overlooks indoor and outdoor living areas.
All four bedrooms come complete with ensuites, with the two top level bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes, dual balconies and rumpus area. The outstanding ground floor main suite features an open ensuite with a freestanding black Apaiser marble stone bath, double shower and luxury open wardrobe, all of which can be separated from the bedroom by Soji glass sliding doors. Located at the front of the residence is an executive study that overlooks parkland and can be used as a large fifth bedroom. The modern laundry is ideally hidden from sight and offers great storage, bench space and access to the clothes line by the side of the house.
For outside entertainers dine or relax poolside all year round with a sheltered alfresco area that features a BBQ kitchen area, gas fireplace and large sun-drenched patio. This entertainer�s paradise is completed with a sparkling resort-style swimming pool with spa, covered cabana area and well-maintained gardens. Downstairs offers garaging for up to 8 cars with an automatic thermal panel roller door, internal access, a cellar/storage room, powder room and see through window to pool.
Quietly located in a sought-after suburb that is within the catchment for many of Canberra�s fine schools, and only minutes to local shopping, cafes and restaurants, parklands and Lake Burley Griffin. It makes the perfect property for those who demand style, space and quality and wish to move into an architecturally designed residence in pristine condition.
8 Gunn Street was also presented with two awards throughout 2018.
One was from the MBA Master Builders Association, Winner for �Custom Built Home� in the ACT and Region 2018. The second was from HIA Housing Industry Association, Winner for �Outdoor Project of the Year� in the ACT 2018.
- Flowing open layout with formal and casual areas with a great integration to the outdoors
- Resort swimming pool with spa, Cabana and outdoor kitchen & BBQ
- Ground floor master suite featuring a luxury open ensuite and wardrobe
- High-end open kitchen with breakfast bar and butler�s pantry
- Upper-level bedrooms plus a rumpus room with two balconies
- Basement garaging for eight cars, wine cellar and powder room
Block Size: 810m2
Living Area (Ground floor, 1st floor, pool room, basement cellar, powder room): 389m2
Basement Garage: 221.4m2
- Security armoured state of the art stone clad front door
- 90cm Gas Miele Cooktop
- 90cm Miele oven
- 60cm Pyrolytic Miele oven
- Miele Steam Oven
- Miele integrated refrigerator in main kitchen
- Outdoor 6 burner Proline Beef Eater BBQ
- Regency Outdoor Gas fireplace
- Fully Glass ceramic tiled pool and spa
- Gas Pool Heater
- Automatic pool vacuum cleaner
- Automatic irrigation system plumbed to underground 20,000L water tank
- Nawkaw Equalisation Treatment to exposed concrete with photocatalyst (titanium dioxide).
- Photocatalyst transparent protective self-cleaning coating to the external concrete on ground, 1st and 2nd floors
- Photocatalyst air-purifying, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, deodorising, anti-mould visible light activated photocatalyst coating to the nominated internal formed concrete panels
- 2 x Daikin reverse cycle ducted inverter systems
- Hydronic Gas Slab heating on ground floor and suspended slab
- Thermally broken frames and double-glazed windows throughout
- Motorised blinds using Somfy motors to main living areas with high & low windows
- Centralised video control of Blu-Ray, TV, Media services including provisions for foxtel (If Installed) in the following rooms
Multi-room audio with access to streaming services in the following rooms:
- Living (Surround Zone)
Smart Home System control is via CONTROL4:
- Zone remote controls
- 10� wall mount touch screen
- Smart device Control4 Application
- 6 x Lilin IP surveillance cameras + 4TB NVR recorder
- Ness M1 Alarm system
- Control4 2-way Intercom + camera
- Garage door control