Auction Location: Onsite.
Award winning Master Builder home, sprawling over approximately 45 squares of living on 2,532m2 of private resort inspired grounds, an astounding estate that is located within the sought-after Highfields region down a quiet cul-de-sac. Minutes to major Highfields shopping centre, Highfields schools and cafes, plus having the luxury of being only minutes drive to Toowoomba CBD.
Some Reasons to Purchase:
- 5 Bedroom plus 2.5 bathroom & 3 separate toilets family home
- Multiple living areas including formal living room
- 9ft High set ceilings throughout
- Separate detached gym room/pool house
- Large modern kitchen including stainless steel appliances & 40mm granite benchtops
- Family bathroom including powder room plus bath & separate toilet
- Master room with WIR & ensuite with his and her vanities
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Two separate outdoor entertainment areas
- Balinese Pool Pavilion with thatched roof & timber decking.
- Fenced allotment with double garage featured seamless flooring
- Additional 4 car bay shed with additional 12ft roof pitch for caravan use
(not shown on floorplan)
- Side access to additional boat bay
- Scenic 2,532m2 allotment PLUS location, location, location
- Fully operational bore on property plus 5k/w solar system
- In ground Concrete Pool with Outstanding Solar Heated Spa set in a Cave with
'Glow Worm' Optic Lighting
- Back to Base Security System & Security Screens
- Pre Purchase Building & Pest Reports provided on request
As soon as you enter through the Gainsborough single front door you will be in awe by the open feel with plenty of natural light filling the significant foyer. With 9ft ceilings throughout the home, you will be impressed by the architectural yet welcoming and casual flow as you continue into the central open plan kitchen and dining area.
As per the floor plan the property extends to three living areas plus a fifth bedroom or ideal home office, including separate detached pool house or gym room. All this central to the generous family sized kitchen which has been equipped with 40mm granite stone bench tops, stainless steel 6 burner chiefs oven and stainless steel dishwasher.
Flowing through to the east wing of the home where the separate master bedroom is an impressive escape, featuring a spacious walk in robe/dressing room, ensuite with His and Her vanities, large shower and separate toilet. The additional four queen-sized bedrooms all come with large built in robes which are central to the family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower and bath plus separate powder room.
The open plan dining room invites family dining or entertaining friends comfortably, and flows effortlessly to the outdoors, the covered outdoor area is perfect for entertaining family and friends whilst overlooking your private landscaped backyard.
Outside is built for entertainment and relaxation where you will find a welcoming covered Balinese style alfresco deck, overlooking your private in ground concrete pool with outstanding solar heated spa set in a cave with 'Glow Worm' optic lighting. With plenty of car spaces home to a double garage with seamless flooring PLUS additional four bay car shed with 12ft roof pitches and storage suited for caravan use. Not ending there, you also have side access through the boat holding bay. The storage here has to be seen to be believed.
This residence has been fitted off with instantaneous natural gas, fully operational bore system with irrigation through the entire residence, water features and 5 k/w solar system. The fit out doesnt stop there you also have the luxury of ducted and zoned system throughout the entire home, back to base security system, sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area, top of the line appliances throughout, landscaped and maintained. Fully insulated and ready to call home.
There is absolutely nothing left to do, the key can be yours. Inspect today or miss out on this amazing opportunity! Offer prior to auction will be considered and encouraged.
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Heston Marino of Colliers International Toowoomba.