“Rural Living City Delight!”
Horse lovers will be impressed by the size of this family home and the modern life it offers with all amenities nearby, on this rural 3.6 hectare (8.82 acre) property.
This practical home includes 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a home office and has been beautifully finished with polished Jarrah flooring to the living area, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and an abundance of outdoor living space.
- Master bedroom with generous en-suite
- Tasmanian Oak country style kitchen with gas cooking & loads of cupboards
- Spacious semi-open plan living & dining areas
- Gas point to lounge area
- Mini orchard
- 10 car shed and a double carport
- 11 paddocks
- Outdoor horse arena, 15m x 24m.
- Double stables and walk-in/walk-out yards
- Feed shed and tack room
- Huge barn with 3 phase power
- 2 x lockable sheds
- 4 x bores and water holding tanks
- Winter creeks to the rear of the property
Fire protection sprinklers are installed on the roof of the home and sheds.
Sweeping landscaped lawns and a huge 250sqm patio allow for uninterrupted views of the Perth Hills and year round entertaining, with plenty of space for kids and pets to play safely. Bring your caravan, trailer or boat as there is certainly room for all your hobbies here.
Located just 5 minutes from schools, shops and public transport, this property is superbly situated for the perfect modern-rural life balance.
Call Brendan Leahy today on 0439 998 867 to schedule your viewing of this unique property.