Listen to the rolling waves from our stunning beaches and watch the whales go by!
If you are looking to purchase an extra large apartment in an exclusive residential only building and you just want to move in to enjoy immediately, you must put this contemporary designer apartment with feeling of space and luxury on the top of your must to inspect list.
- luxury north east corner apartment with great cross breezes
- Privately positioned is apartment 81 on the 15th level of the Atlantis East Tower
- Spectacular views of Pacific ocean, surf beach, Broadwater, McIntosh Park and Main Beach
and Surfers Paradise skyline.
- Multiple living and dining areas flow seamlessly onto a north facing terrace
- A generous master bedroom with lavishly appointed en-suite and built in robes
- Bright and airy second bedroom, with easy access to main bathroom
- Open plan Designer kitchen, new stainless steel appliances and innovative storage solutions
- A classic combination of new soft and hard flooring throughout-showcasing quality finishes
- Secure basement car park, metres from four express lifts
- The apartment is as new and vacant,a total rebuild with ocean views from every room
- Professional on site management, 24 hour security, security intercom to apartments
- 3 full size tennis courts, 2 outdoor pools, 1 indoor heated pool, spa, gym, sauna and
Positioned amid 7 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and manicured lawns, Atlantis East is situated on the main river in affluent Paradise Waters, wonderfully convenient to the light rail, Tedder Avenue, Yacht club, surf clubs and patrolled surf beaches.
Paradise Waters, is central to excellent Gold Coast public and private schools, easy access to a variety of restaurants, cafes, boutiques in Main Beach, Southport Yacht Club, Surf clubs and within walking distance are nearby The Sheraton Mirage, Palazzo Versace, Seaworld and the light rail direct to universities and hospitals.