Relaxing or entertaining, there are bay, hinterland or garden views through floor-to-ceiling windows in every room. Outside, gardens, lawns and a recirculating stream lend themselves to strolling, games or a family wedding. All in a private yet expansive 2.5 acre (approx.) setting.
- Brick home on a 2.5 acre (approx.) elevated site at the top of High Ridge
- Positioned to capture the panoramic views of Corio Bay, Geelong & the You Yangs, overlooking surrounding countryside
- Spacious, light-filled living areas provide direct access to private courtyards & covered entertaining areas
- Full length Western Red Cedar windows offer unrestricted views, with vaulted ceilings & slate flooring in the main living zones
- Double-sided fireplace with 360’ mantelpiece delivers lifestyle appeal to living, dining & kitchen zones
- 4BR residence + 3 bathrooms, study, open plan living, dining & kitchen
- Front entry with adjacent private home office, enhanced by unrestricted & inspiring views
- Full height windows make the most of the westerly aspect & panoramic Bay vista
- Kitchen features black granite benchtops, mountain ash timber carpentry, quality s/s appliances & walk-in pantry
- Formal lounge room with veranda captures morning sun
- West-oriented master retreat with split AC & private balcony enjoys views of the You Yangs & the entire bayside, plus SE views across rolling hills.
- Sunken twin spa bath, situated in front of a soaring glass window, takes in tranquil Bay & garden views
- Large shower, double vanity & toilet complete the en suite, leading to fully fitted WIR
- Bedroom 2 has extensive rural views, while bed 3 has the versatility of being a theatre room or additional living; both have BIRs
- Family bathroom with shower, vanity, bath, & separate toilet
- Sizeable north-facing covered entertaining area with slate paving
- Double garaging with rear yard roller door, workshop & direct internal access
- 4kw of solar panels with micro-inverters and web-based monitoring
- Additional features include: slate & carpeted flooring, ducted zoned heating, LED lights, ceiling fans, double glazed windows, ducted vacuum & ‘back to base’ security system with control panels in entry & master bedroom
-Downstairs has a large L-shaped rumpus room, study nook & kitchenette, plus purpose-built cellar, separate laundry & bathroom and separate toilet. Full length windows & sliding glass doors provide direct access to 1 hectare of landscaped gardens. Potential is unlimited - an informal family living area & excellent guest accommodation, a games room/teenager’s retreat, office/seminar room for a home business, caretaker or Airbnb accommodation!
- Kitchen and vegie gardens and fruit trees provide organic fruits & vegetables, space for chooks, anyone interested in self-sufficient living will find the opportunity here.
- Approximately twenty olive trees (100’s kilos of kalamata’s) provide an opportunity for a hobby farmer to sell the fruit commercially
- Recirculating creek is mains powered & plumbed, with solar powered fountains; birds and frogs call it home
- Lawns and native and cottage gardens surround the property
- 40,000L of rainwater storage pumped to garden irrigation
- Greenhouse + bush house, plus shedding for machinery & garden tool storage
- Solar RC front gate & secure fencing
Enjoy all that the Bellarine has to offer with its award-winning vineyards, & famous beaches nearby. A few short minutes by car to Drysdale shops & only 25mins to Geelong.
The Owner Loves…
“There’s so much to love... the joy of watching the views change from minute to minute across the Bay; the restfulness of the vista; the quiet, private gardens with fruit trees and birdlife and fresh homegrown vegetables. The whole house is so accessible and well planned.”
*All information offered by Bellarine Property is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication and as such Bellarine Property simply pass this information on. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Bellarine Property will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information.