Occupying a stunning hill top position, this Hampton inspired, beautifully styled home with dual living accommodation, side access, boat port, double shed and stunning pool area will exceed your expectations on every level with all that it offers!
Three separate living areas provide plenty of room for teenagers and parents to enjoy their own space, however when it's time to come together for movie nights, meals or celebrating special events this large home will accommodate family time with ease.
The dual living comprising kitchen, living, bedroom bathroom and private deck provides ample room and privacy for an extended family, in-laws or a young family starting out.
* Large formal lounge room (air conditioned)
* Formal dining area plus casual breakfast area
* Beautiful, white plantation shutters
* Charming pot belly stove for cosy winter nights
* Large central kitchen with gas cooktop
* Open plan family area leads onto large pergola
* Pergola overlooks the stunning pool area & private grounds
* Master bedroom (air conditioned, walk-in-robe & en suite)
* Generous sized bedrooms (3 & 4 are air conditioned)
* Granny flat - kitchen/living (a/c), bedroom & bathroom
* Plenty of storage throughout the home & in the garage
* Private deck leads from the kitchen/living in the granny flat
* Solar panels (12 x 3.2kw) keep the bills low
* Secure caravan/boat port with gated access
* Side access to double tri steel shed + garden sheds
* Surrounded by quality homes and good neighbours
* Bus stop outside to Brisbane CBD, Garden City & local shops
* Build 2nd storey to capture incredible bay views
* Private & serene setting with colourful birds, koalas & wallabies
The location is excellent - within walking distance to the local primary school, kindergarten and a couple of minutes from shops, public transport and medical facilities, etc. The local park complete with a basketball court, BBQ areas, children's playground and a sandpit is just down the road!