“SPACIOUS RIVERFRONT LIFESTYLE FULLY FURNISHED UNIT!”
8 levels up and perfectly positioned to capture picturesque skyline views extending the length of the iconic Brisbane River, this fully furnished spacious 2 bedroom unit, comprises open plan living, generous size bedrooms, ducted air-conditioning and an expansive balcony in which to entertain or relax in style.
The heart of this apartment emphasises a sizeable open floor plan, with the kitchen overlooking the living and dining areas. The apartment complex offers a pool and barbecue area while Dockside precinct has a cafe, convenience store, medical centre and a gym nearby.
CONFIRMED SCHOOL CATCHMENTS: East Brisbane State School & Coorparoo Secondary College
Take a Virtual stroll through the property by clicking the 3D Tour button below.
- King size main bedroom with built-in robes, ensuite and direct access to balcony with views
- Second large bedroom including double beds with built-ins robes
- Combined lounge & dining room with adjoining balcony overlooking the Brisbane river
- Fully-equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, microwave, fridge & more!
- Large bathroom with a fully-equipped laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Fully furnished and self-contained
- Undercover car park
- Quiet cul-de-sac and green surroundings
Benefiting from immediate access to the boardwalk and marina, residents will enjoy a scenic lifestyle mere footsteps from their doorstep. Surrounded by the vibrant Kangaroo Point peninsula, this address is also an enviable choice for weekend entertainment, just a short seven minute walk to the Story Bridge Hotel.
Commuters and leisure enthusiasts will appreciate the adjacent access to the Dockside Ferry Terminal, leading directly to other cultural hubs including the Eagle Street Pier, South Bank Parklands, Howard Smith Wharves and the Brisbane CBD.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.