This stunning character family home combines heritage charm with modern convenience, with a north facing rear living and kitchen area in highly sought after and ever appreciating Kingswood.
Street appeal is eminent in this quality home. A deep, set back block and raised property frontage ensures the beautiful bluestone and bullnose verandah are on show, in this pocket of historical Mitcham Village.
Presenting an exciting floorplan on one elegant single light-filled level, showcasing quality and character throughout.
The wide entrance hall gives easy access to the rest of the home which is presently disposed as three bedrooms and a spacious, light filled, sitting room.
Sited on a corner allotment with parking to the rear through a side entrance.
One of Adelaide's premiere lifestyle locations, where quiet leafy streets meet near-city convenience, being within walking distance of Mitcham Village, cinema and shops, Duthy Street, Unley & King William Roads.
Many quality schools located nearly including Unley High School, Urrbrae Agricultural, Mitcham Girls High School, Mitcham Primary, St. Joseph's School, Walford Girls College, Scotch College, Mercedes College and more.
* Wide central arched hallway, high ornate ceilings and spacious rooms
*Three rooms with decorative fireplaces
* Light filled rear dining room and kitchen
* Versatile sitting room overlooking spacious side garden
* Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
* Rear kitchen and meals taking advantage of north facing aspect
* Light filled family, heritage style, bathroom with claw foot bath
* Large front and side garden, delightful rear yard in a private and peaceful setting