Cloverview' presents a wonderful opportunity to secure a 5 star lifestyle property located within the beautiful Clare Valley region. The architecturally designed home of generous proportions, has a 6 star energy rating and is strategically positioned on 6.4 hectares (16 acres) of superb Clare Valley land. The property is just 5 minutes drive to Clare's Main Street facilities and minutes to the wonderful world acclaimed' wineries, cellar doors and cafe lifestyle and the brilliant Riesling trail which brings so many visitors to the Clare Valley.
Quality features too numerous to mention, here is a snapshot:
- Outstanding architecturally designed home constructed in 2014
- Hebel panel construction (CSR Panel Systems-wall systems which harness the benefits of lightweight construction delivering thermal, acoustic and fire resistant properties and energy efficiency)
- Central hub of the home is the open plan living space which takes your breath away as you open the front door and marvel at the space, natural light, quality finishings and the magnificent outlook with its northerly aspect
- 5 x spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite, 3 x BIC's with built in desks
- The spacious master bedroom wing has outstanding views over the gardens and beyond. Offering a huge walk-in robe and en-suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, underfloor heating, separate toilet and peaceful views over gardens and natural bush land
- The family wing has three additional double bedrooms (all with quality built-ins) serviced by the main family bathroom and separate toilet
- Family bathroom features a double vanity, full size raised bath, spacious shower alcove, underfloor heating and floor to ceiling tiles
- Superb first class Chefs kitchen' featuring central caesarstone preparation area (2.5m breakfast bar), quality Stainless Steel Smeg appliances, Miele integrated dishwasher and spacious butlers pantry with sink
- Spacious children's den/TV room adjoining the main living areas
- Family sized laundry with excellent storage and bench space
- Large slow combustion fireplace plus 2 x ducted reverse air conditioners (fully zoned) and ceiling fans throughout the home, providing efficient year round' comfort.
- Some additional features include: 3m ceilings throughout the home providing a feeling of space with natural light, 3 x toilets, double glazed windows, polished concrete flooring throughout living areas, full return veranda (2.4m width) and 2 x solar hot water services.
- Extensive outdoor entertaining area (100sqm modwood deck) accessed from the living areas. Wonderful outlook over the lawns and gardens with superb 270 degree views.
- Magnificent grounds with 1000sqm of expansive lawn areas, all on automated watering system. A perfect outdoor living environment.
- 8 acres of established dry grown Riesling, 35+ year old vines, premium Clare Valley variety, produce quality sought after fruit - average 30T/year - fruit in demand and sold every year - provides handy additional income
- 165,000 litres rainwater storage under pressure system to the home
- Enviro-septic system, grey water used for automated garden watering system
- Double garage UMR with light sensors and automated roller doors
- 40' x 30' shed with concrete floor and power connected
- Fully equipped bore with electric submersible pump, provides water to the lawn and gardens
- The location of Cloverview' is absolutely ideal, you will enjoy the privacy and serenity of rural living and yet still only be 5 minutes drive into Clare's main street facilities. Incredibly convenient for families with the school bus right at the driveway.
Cloverview' property must be sold, don't let this opportunity slip you by as properties of this quality rarely come to the market. As one door closes for the vendor, the next door can open for your family, so contact Daniel or Mark to register your interest.
Auction | 11am, Saturday 23rd November 2019, Onsite (USP)
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Mark O'Meagher 0424 156 780