“Large Family Home in the Heart of Ringwood”
Set back from the road on a large block, this stunning red brick home is a rare find that is sure to impress.
The light and bright floorplan comprises a formal living area with rear deck access, second living zone with plenty of dining space, an open plan kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space.
The home offers four generous bedrooms all with built in robes and new roller blinds. The master bedroom features a walk in robe, full ensuite, rear deck access, large adjoining study with desk and shelving space, what more could you possibly need?
A large central bathroom services the rest of the home with full laundry and separate toilet.
Endless features include: gas ducted heating throughout, evaporative cooling, split system heating/cooling, stainless steel appliances, freshly painted, new carpet, new roller blinds, polished timber floors, large private yard with expansive rear deck area, garden sheds and ample off street parking.
All this and more perfectly located within moments of Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Train Station, local schools, parks and the Eastlink Freeway.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has