“Executive Top Floor Apartment in Estate - Forrest”
With a focus on quality, this one bedroom apartment in The Estate in Forrest is sure to impress. Set back from the street and positioned on the top floor, this apartment enjoys open style living, designer kitchen and a delightful north facing balcony. With high end inclusions such as European Oak timber flooring, Gaggenau cooking appliances and Villeroy and Bosch tapware, there is nothing but the best in the way of fixtures and fittings.
Features of the apartment include:
- Located in the Denison Building (away from street noise), level 3 (top floor) with 54sqm living and 9sqm balcony.
- Open style living with high ceilings, oak timber flooring, northerly aspect and sliding glass door to balcony.
- Designer kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, dishwasher, great serving and storage space including pantry.
- Bedroom with built in wardrobes and sliding glass doors to balcony.
- Stylish bathroom with quality fittings and fixtures.
- North facing covered balcony with direct views to Parliament House.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Single basement car space plus storage unit.
- Complex with BBQ area and stylish gardens.
- Allocated 60 bottle fully climate controlled wine storage in the Estate cellar.
- Electric car plug in points for residents use.
Located in the heart of the Parliamentary Triangle this apartment is in walking distance to several government offices. Appreciate the opportunities of weekend walks to the lake, Kingston Bus Depot Markets or coffee shops and restaurants at Manuka, Kingston Foreshore and Kingston shops have all your daily requirements including supermarket, post office, banks and wonderful restaurants and eateries. Bus services available.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.