“Fulfil each family member's wish list”
Serene and welcoming, this single-level four-bedroom ensuite family home has lots of character and endless potential for anyone looking to secure an address in the blue-ribbon suburb of Hawker.A well-considered floor plan puts the open-plan kitchen, family room and sunroom to the rear of the property, where there are gorgeous northern light-filled views across the outdoor paved area and large, inviting backyard.
A segregated and spacious dining and lounge room is located at the front of the home offering leafy garden views and access to the paved and covered front porch, making them perfect for more formal occasions and entertaining guests.
There is ample storage throughout the home, with two of the bedrooms offering generous built-in-wardrobes, while the master has two dedicated built-ins. A dedicated storage area is positioned off the double garage with a huge workshop located in the backyard, making it easy to keep things neat and tidy.
The residence is well-presented and in immaculate condition, with two updated bathrooms, renovated gourmet kitchen, re-pointed roof and new shade sail over the outdoor entertaining area, this home is ready for you to move into and simply enjoy all the convenience it offers.
With two segregated front drive-ways this is the perfect arrangement for those who require that extra space for a caravan, trailer or tradies work vehicle.
It's no secret that people buy into this close-knit community to take advantage of generous blocks, well-established homes, and to be within walking distance of public transport, Hawker and Belconnen high schools, the Hawker shops, Pinnacle Reserve and so much more.
* spacious single level home
* four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
* spacious living and dining room with skylight and delightful garden views
* open plan kitchen and family room
* renovated kitchen with lots of natural light, stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops and splashback, gas cooktop and skylight
* north facing sunroom off family room
* master bedroom with dual built in robes, reverse-cycle air conditioning and sparkling ensuite
* updated main bathroom with separate shower and new vanity
* instant gas hot water
* evaporative cooling
* ducted gas heating
* separate laundry
* double auto garage with internal access
* additional storage off garage
* paved outdoor entertaining area with new shade sail
* added insulation in the ceiling
* Crimsafe front door
* dual driveways - perfect for trailers or a caravan
* side gate access
* roof repointed
* huge workshop with three phase power, storage, shelving and large workshop bench - ideal for those family members who like to tinker
* leafy and established gardens
* grassed area for the kids and pets to play
* delightful covered front porch