Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME WILL BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE 18 DEC”
Welcome to your dream home! Nestled in a prestigious neighbourhood of Robina Woods, this stunning multi-level residence is a testament to luxury and sophistication. Impeccably renovated with six bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a host of premium features, this property offers a lifestyle of unparalleled comfort and elegance.
Upon entering, you are greeted by the warm and inviting charm this home offers. The open-plan design welcomes you into a seamless blend of the kitchen, dining, and living areas, forming a space that easily accommodates social gatherings and quality family time.
The home boasts six generously sized bedrooms, including a master suite with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. A versatile multi-purpose room with a separate entrance offers flexibility for individuals requiring a home office, or it could easily be transformed into a dual living area.
At the heart of the home lies a modern, well-appointed kitchen boasting premium European appliances, including a dual fuel Smeg 900 freestanding electric oven paired with a gas hob, Smeg range hood, LG dishwasher, Caesar stone waterfall countertops with a convenient breakfast bar. The adjoining butler's pantry offers abundant bench and storage space.
Entertaining is effortless. Venture outdoors, and you'll find yourself guided by sandstone steps to a poolside entertainment zone, complete with a pool pavilion that offers a captivating view of the pool and tropical gardens. This versatile area is ideal for hosting gatherings with friends and family.
- Four generously sized bedrooms, each with carpet, ceiling fans and built-in robes, complemented by a fifth bedroom/study featuring carpet and a ceiling fan
- The master suite features carpet, a stunning custom-made walk-in robe, ceiling fan, a split-system air-conditioning unit and opens to the front porch.
- The ensuite is well-appointed with his and her vanities with overhead and underneath storage, a triple-head shower with frameless glass sliding, and floor-to-ceiling Italian marble
- The main bathroom has been thoughtfully designed, featuring a double vanity, separate toilet, large freestanding bathtub, shower with a frameless glass shower screen and floor-to-ceiling tiled walls
- Spacious home office or multi-purpose room with a separate entrance, this area could easily be transformed into a dual living space if required
- A well-designed kitchen with a recessed ceiling, ample space featuring Caesar stone waterfall countertops, a breakfast bar, high-quality appliances, and an expansive butler's pantry
- An open-plan living and dining area comprising two generously sized living spaces, a Kentwood fireplace, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- One of the living areas showcases a panel feature wall and opens onto the front porch, offering leafy views over the grassed area
- A sandstone porch overlooks the grassed area and gardens, offering picturesque leafy views across Robina Woods.
- Separate laundry with rear side access and a generous space with cabinetry
- Hybrid vinyl flooring in the living, dining and kitchen
- Glimmering in-ground saltwater pool with glass fencing encompassed by sandstone with a private sunning area
- A covered entertaining pavilion equipped with a serving bench, lighting, and a privacy screen is surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens designed for easy maintenance, fully fenced at the rear for added privacy and security
- Perched on an elevated block, it provides the perfect vantage point to relish in the leafy views of Robina Woods and capture the refreshing summer breeze.
- Privacy plus, fully fenced with remote security gate
- Solar Panels offers savings on electricity bills
- Garden Shed
- Conveniently located in close proximity to Robina Town Centre, schools, shops, cinemas, restaurants, local transport, Bond University, Robina Hospital, and the M1.
- GCCC Rates $1,300 approx. bi-annually
- Water Rates $350 approx. per quarter
- Rental Appraisal $1,400 to $1,500 per week
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to make your dream home a reality. For more information or to schedule your next inspection, please reach out to Tracey Wilson on 0433 253 167.
Whether you're seeking an upgrade, the chance to add your personal touches to a new home, or a centrally located residence just minutes away from Robina Town Centre and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, with the beach also a short drive away, there are plenty of reasons to explore and inspect this stunning home.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
What’s around Glen Eagles Drive
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Property Hub
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Robina, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Robina, QLD 4226
Discover what it's like to live in Robina before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Robina, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Robina, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Robina, QLD 4226
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs