“UNDER OFFER - Dual Living on Idyllic 6 Acres”
This spectacular country estate offers peace, privacy and gorgeous surroundings with the added advantage of a second dwelling providing an extra income stream or additional accommodation for the extended family or friends.
As you drive through the grand entrance, the sealed driveway winds its way amongst the beautiful parklike grounds, manicured gardens and lawns, past the creekside walks towards the warm and welcoming family home.
The versatile residence provides 4-bedroom accommodation. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, powder room, ensuite and delightful views over the lovely peaceful gardens. The additional family bedrooms include built-in robes and ample storage space.
Features include a family room with cosy fireplace, spacious lounge, formal dining room, meals area, and a versatile well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances. There are two covered patio areas for relaxing and entertaining.
Externally there is a double carport and three sheds provide plenty of room for vehicles, tools, equipment and additional storage. There is an abundance of water with approximately 200,000 litres of rainwater tanks.
The granny flat offers stylish one bedroom accommodation with built-in robe, spacious living room, modern kitchen and a combined bathroom/laundry. It is fully self-contained, with its own septic system and water tanks and is set well away from the main residence.
Enjoy absolute privacy as you stroll along the delightful bushwalking tracks alongside the seasonal creeks and waterfalls.
Home to koalas, pretty-faced wallabies and an abundance of other wildlife and flora, this property is a nature lovers’ paradise!
• Family room with fireplace, spacious lounge, formal dining and meals area
• Versatile well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher & SS appliances
• Master bedroom with ensuite, powder room and walk-in robe
• 2 Additional family bedrooms with built-in robes
• Office / 4th bedroom
• Family bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Ducted air conditioning (3 phase power)
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• 2 Covered entertaining areas
• Double carport
• 9m x 6m Shed
• Back-up generator
• Garden shed & Equipment shed
• Solar hot water
• 200,000 litre rainwater tanks
• Dam, seasonal creek and waterfalls
• Bushwalking tracks
• Private parkland
• Fenced 2.49 hectares (6.15 Acres)*
• Quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic
Fully Self Contained Granny Flat:
• Spacious living area
• Modern kitchen
• Master bedroom with built-in robe
• Combined bathroom/laundry
• Split system air conditioning
• Dedicated septic system and water supply
• Gas water heating
• Private courtyard and garden
Low cost living is achieved through the wood combustion heater, solar and gas hot water, septic systems and water tanks.
You can enjoy absolute privacy on this superb country property whilst still being close to the vibrant village of Canungra and only 20 minutes from Nerang with access to the Gold Coast, M1 and Brisbane. *
For those searching for a special family home, you really need to see this property for yourself.
Call Mark Parry for further details.
* All measurements and distances are approximate.Under Offer