Home loan calculator?
“SPACIOUS 2X2 IN DESIRABLE AND CONVENIENT LOCATION”
Convenience, connectivity and excellent amenities are all key attractions in this large, modern two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment. Easy walking to the ever-expanding Cockburn Gateway shopping centre and close to Cockburn train station and the Kwinana Freeway. Murdoch University and Fiona Stanley Hospital are just one train stop away.
Floor-to-ceiling windows, plush carpets and a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances adorn this larger-than-average apartment with two balconies. Both bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment away from the entertaining area. The master suite contains a large walk-in robe, modern bathroom and own balcony. The cafe blinds and balcony furniture ( included) add the overall aesthetics.
If you are an investor and wish to rent out, current rental value is approximately $400pw. The property is also well suited for an owner-occupier.
- 97 sqm internal living including the two balconies
- Pool and gym on your doorstep
- Integrated kitchen, living and dining
- Clothes dryer included
- High ceilings
- 2 double bedrooms with large robes
- Stainless steel gas cooktop
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window blinds fitted throughout and Cafe blinds to front and rear balconies
- One secure underground parking bay
- Separate store room in secure underground parking area
Strata Levies : $3,300 per annum
Viewing is currently by appointment only. Call Mark Gidvani 0439 487 174 [email protected] for more information.