“OUR HOME IS A VERY, VERY, VERY FINE HOME”
This is indeed a very fine home, in a mighty fine park and raintree cul-de-sac enclave with no rear neighbours. This is the quintessential family home and will excite those with an extensive wish list. Beautifully appointed and featuring timeless architecture it salutes individuality.
• This home is located in one of Annandale's premier locations in a quiet court with a magnificent lush rain tree park in the centre of the street and parkland to the rear of the property. In close proximity to quality schools, The Annandale Central Shopping centre, Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and numerous bike and walking tracks.
• Polished spotted gum hardwood floors to the generously proportioned living and dining areas
• Entertainers kitchen with stone top benches, double sink, filtered water, Smeg 6 burner gas top and oven, Miele dishwasher, large pantry and sensor lights
• Luxurious parents retreat located to the rear of the residence features a stunning ensuite complete with spa bath and walk in robe with quality custom built cupboards
• 4 additional spacious bedrooms with built- in wardrobes and LG ducted air-conditioning
• Fully tiled to ceiling height main bathroom features modern shower, bath and separate toilet
• Separate laundry and linen cupboard with an abundance of storage space
• Large outdoor entertaining area flowing onto the stunning pool - perfect for entertaining
• 2 door electric CSI garage
• Siemens Security system
• Fully fenced 776sqm block with rear access, established gardens and automatic irrigation system
• Rates approx. $4,400.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided.