“Esplanade Living @ an Unbelievable Price”
The Beach Is On Your Doorstep - just 10 Minutes from Port Douglas @ Cooya Beach.
Wake up to superb daily sunrises and enjoy refreshing coastal breezes… an incredible beachside position.
This solid home sits on an elevated 716m2 parcel of prime beachside land. The views over the Coral Sea are exceptional and the council reserve out the front preserves the outlook forever.
To the rear of the home is a purpose built raised walkway or jetty reaching out and providing access to the tidal Mossman River – relax catching fish and mud crabs whilst enjoying native bird life, quiet, privacy and afternoon sunsets.
The home boast three large bedrooms to the front all sharing an enormous entertaining balcony spanning the width of the home. Below is the open plan living and lounge which flows through to dining and kitchen and fourth bedroom. There is masses of space enough for the largest families.
For the collector of cars, boats, trailers, motorbikes, cycles and machinery there is an enormous garage adjoining a massive undercover carport – the ceiling so high you can erect a full sized basketball hoop and back board - ready for a half court challenge.
9 Bougainvillea Street at a glance;
- Special rare direct river access from back yard
- Mansion sized home – incredible space throughout
- Awesome Coral Sea Views from the house
- Sea breezes carress the home with natural cooling
- Huge master bedroom + three good sized bedrooms
- Incredible entertaining areas upstairs and down
- Nice quiet location just 10 mins north of Port Douglas
- Great potential and sea change opportunity
Homes that share these kind of prime locations rarely come on the market. The sellers are looking to downsize and thus create an excellent buying opportunity for you the next lucky owner. Contact Callum on 0437981195 to arrange your private inspection.
Property Code: 601