Home loan calculator?
“Space for everyone and everything by the beach!”
This custom-built Hotondo home has been well maintained and refurbished over time. While this home captures the prevailing sea breezes with its coveted North / South aspect – staying cool over the warmer summer month is as simple as turning on the ducted and zoned - reverse cycle air conditioning which flows throughout this home for year-round comfort.
This home offers five bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. There are three bedrooms to the front of the home with a two-way bathroom and a separate living area that opens out to a fantastic alfresco entertaining deck with a built-in outdoor kitchen and Webber BBQ. Then you have another two bedrooms to the rear of the home, plus a bathroom with a separate powder room and toilet, kitchen, vast open plan dining and living area and a separate outdoor deck, making it ideal for those in need of a home offering dual living.
This design will suit those with extended family and teenagers living with them - not to mention accommodating those unexpected friends who are sure to arrive once they know you are living in Hervey Bays' prestigious Northern Beaches suburb of Dundowran Beach.
9 Coogera Court Dundowran Beach offers: -
• Elevated 2289m2 allotment offering a panoramic outlook
• Quality well, maintained Hotondo home built in 2004 and refurbished over time
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Five spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe and a two-way ensuite
• A vast open-plan dining and living area off the kitchen
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, a wall oven and a dishwasher
• You also have plumbing provision for refrigerators with ice makers and water filters
• A separate lounge or living area to enjoy your favourite television series and movies
• Two separate outdoor decks with one including a built-in outdoor kitchen with Webber BBQ and sink
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline via its own landing
• An oversize double garage with a high entry, remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Handy storage or utility room off to the side of the garage
• Clear side access and ample space for large RVs, caravans and boats
• A 12 x 9 metre 3 bay shed with power and water connected plus 3-phase power
• The shed also includes a lined room with air conditioning and a toilet
• 5kw solar power system, solar hot water and rainwater tank
• Ample space to add a pool if desired
• You could also rent the front half of this home out to supplement your income
Homes of this calibre with these features in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images - please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell