“THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!”
This fresh and bright home offers the best of both worlds. A great home with generous and inviting living areas. With a great backyard including a large alfresco, and lovely lawns, all situated in a great location.
This light and bright well presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home, located conveniently in the heart of High Wycombe is sure to impress..
Designed with quality family living in mind, this large home will delight those seeking that extra space and comfort for the family.
As you enter the home you are greeted by a large formal front lounge, with trendy new carpets and big windows flooding the room with natural light; makes this the prefect spot for the family to enjoy movie nights.
This flows seamlessly into the large open plan/ kitchen/ living/dining room. Complemented with tiled floors ducted AC, and big windows offering a leafy outlook to the back yard.
The kitchen is well appointed with gas stove and oven and ample bench and cupboard space, dish washer..
French doors lead through to an additional games room, which is an ideal space for a second lounge area. Ontop of this, the home offers an additional space for an office area, study nook, toys room - you name it!
The home has 4x bedrooms, with the master bedroom positioned to the front of the home. With walk in robes, ensuite makes this the prefect parents retreat.
Down the back of the home you have the remainder 3x bedrooms and central to the second spacious bathroom, laundry and toilet.
Outside you will find a private back yard, and ample room for kids and mans best friend to run and play. The covered alfresco are is the prefect place to read your morning paper.
Set on a large block with side access for extra parking of small trailer. And just a stone throw to Roe Highway and a quick and easy access to the airport. Enjoy the convenient lifestyle in picturesque location.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Games room
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Spacious family room
- Private back yard
- Great kitchen with generous cupboard space
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- 2 Car Garage
- Alarm present
- BBQ area out back, can be used.if cease working will not be replaced by owner.
- Reticulated Gardens
BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE READ:
At Centurion Real Estate, the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients is our FIRST PRIORITY and we are monitoring the Coronavirus situation DAILY.
We have changed our process slightly:
1) We now require all applicants to “apply online” first.
2) Once we have received your application, and processed, we will organise a private 1-1 viewing on the property.
3) Please find the property on the REIWA Website and or click "apply now" https://reiwa.com.au/rent/
4) We are dedicated to getting your application processed asap and through the property within 24-48 hrs of receiving your application.