“Hampton on Leichardt”
- Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom home featuring Hampton styling
- Master bedroom includes ensuite & parents retreat
- Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900mm oven/cooktop, pantry, dishwasher & overlooks the bright meals area
- The lounge room includes ceiling fan & stacker stone feature wall
- Split system heating & cooling for year round comfort
- Large undercover entertaining area & fire pit area
- 8m x 6m shed with concrete & power
Interested in this property?
Inspections only by invitation on qualified application. Apply online at www.1form.com.au completing all fields or request an application form via email or drop into our office at 216 Pakenham Street, Echuca and pick up a form.
Each applicant or adult over 18 wishing to reside in the property must provide 100 points of ID to go with your application form. Once application has been received, processed by our office and qualified, you will be notified and inspection will be organised as soon as possible.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS QUALIFIED:
You and other qualified applicants will be invited to inspect the property to see if it meets your requirements.
If you wish to continue to secure the lease on the property, your application will be submitted to the property owner for final approval.
The property owner makes the final decision on the success of applicants and is not bound to give us or you any reason for their decision.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED BY THE PROPERTY OWNER:
You will be required to pay one weeks rent as a holding deposit within 24 hours to secure the property (this can be paid via cash in the office or via direct deposit) Your lease will be drawn up with agreed commencement date and you will be notified to come into the office to sign.
Keys for the property will be handed over on the lease commencement date only after the lease is signed, you pay a further two weeks and the required bond * if any funds are paid via direct deposit a bank transaction receipt will be required to show funds transferred.