“2003m2 Private Resort”
Paradise found! Situated on just under half an acre in the prestigious, convenient Kingslake Estate, this very special home affords the fortunate new owners a unique opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of rural living, right in the midst of suburbia!
This majestic and magical home combines an expansive, quality built, custom designed home on a mega sized block. Complete with a large in ground pool and outdoor entertaining, not to mention triple garage and ENORMOUS powered workshop.
But wait ... there's so much more here! There is a stylish, fully self-contained one bedroom apartment as well! This superb Kingsley home will appeal to families of all ages and must be inspected to fully appreciate the ambience, peace and unique lifestyle opportunity on offer here.
4 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | 3 Car Garage | Study | Library | Family | Dining | Theatre room | 2 x Lounge rooms | Games Room | Butler's Pantry | Heated Pool | Workshop | Self-contained Granny Flat
- A great deal of thought and care has gone into the design and completion of this very deceptive home. Attractive verandahs surround the front of the home and welcome you to the vast internal living space.
- Here you have the ultimate multi-generational home, with three huge separate living areas, BIG bedrooms, study and a library. There is just so much room here for everyone to enjoy their own space or gather together as a family.
- This spacious "Granny Flat" is one of the best I have seen. Deluxe fixtures to a fabulous kitchen, modern styling to the bathroom and laundry, soaring ceiling and a private outdoor area. It has the LOT!
- A dedicated theatre room with detailed cornices and ceiling rose is situated to the front of the home.
- Study has been fitted out creating an ideal home office for the business owner.
- A beautiful library offers a lovely sanctuary to relax, unwind and read your favourite novels.
- Stepping along the bamboo flooring of the massive family room, into the vast kitchen, which sits at the epicentre of the casual living. The home chef will enjoy all the quality appliances, including electric oven and 5 burner gas hotplate, dishwasher, oodles of cupboard space, glass splash back, rangehood, Corian bench tops, island bench and massive walk in pantry.
- Added brilliant bonus is the butler's kitchen situated off the main kitchen, is perfect for lockdown supplies and messy food prep!
- Formal dining, again with detailed cornices and ceiling rose also features stunning quality built in sold jarrah cupboards.
- The family room is fitted with very convenient bifold doors and overlooks the pool and outdoor area.
- A generous games room with a serious bar is the perfect place to play and entertain!
- The expansive main bedroom boasts customised walk in robe and 4 doors of extra wardrobe space and an ensuite with 2 way access to separate WC.
- The three minor bedrooms are anything but! Fitted with either double or triple robes, they are the perfect haven for the growing teenagers.
- The generous activity area off the minor bedrooms is one perfect space. Teenagers will love hanging out here!
- A large in ground concrete, solar heated pool will provide endless hours of fun for family and friends.
- Even the laundry is oversized! Abundant linen storage space.
- An extra wet area leading to the outdoors would be ideal for a hair dressing, dog grooming business or florist!
- Your 3 phase powered workshop which comfortably fits 2 cars, will be the envy of all!
- Under roof triple garage.
- Commercial grade reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, with supply and return for each room to have individual climate control - yes, even your workshop and triple garage are air-conditioned!
- 10kw solar power system will dramatically reduce your household costs.
- Great peaceful location with superb walks around Lake Goollelal at your doorstep. Conveniently close to shopping centres and local transport.
- Bore reticulated lawns and beautiful well established gardens.
- 10m of attic storage.
Other features include gas storage hot water system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, R2.5 insulation, and ducted vacuum cleaning, Unify wi-fi boosting system, security system.
This 1990 custom built home is situated on approx. 2003m2.
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it's members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.