“Enchanting Character Home with Stunning Modern Renovation”
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully appointed character home will have you feeling like you're living in a fairytale. From the high ceilings and exposed rafters that soar high above the centrally located family room, to the enormous modern kitchen and open plan dining that spills out overlooking the pool and entertaining area - This home will have you imagining all the family gatherings you will enjoy year-round.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, wood burning fire place & plenty of natural light and breeze.
- Modern, well-appointed kitchen with 'Falcon' gas cooktop and oven plus rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Entertainers courtyard dripping in travertine with private and leafy outlook.
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe.
- Spacious second bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe.
- Large third & fourth bedrooms with air-conditioning and private lofts; one also with built-in robe.
- Spacious main bathroom downstairs plus large second bathroom upstairs with shower over bath.
- Undercover parking for 2 vehicles.
- Short walk to Mt Coot-tha tracks and mountain bike trails, Fleming Rd Shops and Chapel Hill State School.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Wesley Hospital and access to Brisbane CBD via the western freeway.
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY – Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information including alterations made to the property, and any inclusions that may not be represented in this advertisement. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not the property and utilities (including available internet options) are suitable for their needs.