Situated in beautiful Mermaid Waters, this gorgeous 4 bedroom, two bathroom home boasts a stunning palm tree lined vista across highly coveted Lake Wonderland's wide water.
Fully renovated in a distinctive Hamptons style, this large family home is a perfect blend of crisp whites, light, natural timbers and warm exposed brick detail. It truly does have a very inviting feel.
Set over two storeys, there is ample room here for the family to relax in contemporary style.
The ground floor features a spacious open plan living area with feature vaulted ceiling, which flows around into the light-filled dining space. The living zones are serviced by a functional gourmet chefs kitchen featuring state of the art stainless steel appliances and large pantry with industrial style sliding barn doors. The central, square island bench is a stunning feature and serves as both a breakfast bar and excellent storage option.
The covered timber deck spanning the full width of the home, ideal for entertaining and dining Alfresco style as you gaze out through the palms to enjoy the stunning wide water views beyond.
The living area also has a seperate entry, out onto a sun drenched timber deck, ideal for watching the kids enjoy the huge in-ground pool and low maintenance gardens set to the side of this lovely home.
The ground level also comprises of three generously sized bedrooms, a gorgeous family bathroom plus a beautiful seperate laundry room with a stunning herringbone timber bench.
Retreat up the character filled, split staircase to the master suite above. This bedroom affords fabulous water views, which can be enjoyed from a private balcony. The master bedroom features a large walk-in robe plus a breath taking ensuite with a free standing claw-foot bath and traditional Hamptons style vanity.
Beside the master suite, you will enjoy escaping to a private parents retreat / study area, affording the balcony access to the upstairs level.
Boating / fishing enthusiasts will also love the convenience your own private timber jetty.
This beautiful, character filled home is perfect for those who love to entertain and enjoy the tranquil, calming lifestyle that only comes with Gold Coast waterside living.
* Fully renovated, two storey four bedroom, two bathroom family home
* Seperate parents retreat / study with balcony
* Beautiful Hamptons style decor throughout
* Gorgeous wide water aspect
* Stunning upstairs master suite features balcony, walk-in robe plus beautiful ensuite
* Spacious open plan living areas with vaulted ceiling
* Multiple living zones indoors and outdoors
* Spectacular gourmet chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Excellent storage throughout
* Stunning rear undercover timber deck across full width of property, water views
* Sun-drenched timber deck overlooking sparkling in-ground swimming pool
* Low maintenance gardens
* Double lock up garage
* Ample parking
* Luxury double carport
* Approximate land size 666m2
* Excellent location, well sought after street
* Close to excellent shopping and dining options
* Just a short drive to the beach
* Close to great schools and transport links
To arrange a private viewing please contact John Cepero on Ph. 0411 308 830 or Sarah Allen on 0424 508 830.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.* denotes approximate measurements