“FULLY RENOVATED HOME WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOL! BE QUICK!!”
Perfectly nestled in a quiet and friendly street, is this immaculate and stunningly presented family home that will instantly impress. With a beautiful facade and immense street appeal, this property offers an excellent lifestyle to a wide range of buyers, boasting three bedrooms and modern living zones on a large easy maintenance 725m2 block all the while being only a short distance to local schools, a quick zip to the M1 for an easy commute and all within close proximity to local shops, parks and public transport.
Upon entry you will be instantly impressed by the abundance of natural light, impeccable renovations and the pristine presentation of the home. The current owners have intricately updated the property with the upmost highest quality finishes from top to bottom and it is now ready for the next lucky family to move straight in and enjoy everything that this unique property offers. Featuring fresh paint throughout, new flooring, stunningly appointed kitchen - functional in design and timeless in style with a beautiful outlook and seamless flow through to the vast outdoor entertaining and pool areas. Enjoy entertaining family and friends, picking mangos from the tree, letting the kids and pets play freely while watching the spectacular sunsets over the hinterland.
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- 2 separate lounge/family zones
- 3 substantial bedrooms carpeted with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom positioned at the front of the home away from other rooms with built in robe, ceiling fan, air conditioning and direct access to main bathroom.
- Stunningly renovated 2 way bathroom featuring impressive tiling works, bath, contemporary wood look vanity with marble bench, and shower featuring matte black accents throughout the modern space.
- Separate powder room
- Modern kitchen, spacious in size and highly functional in its design, hosting stone waterfall bench tops, brand new Euromaid appliances including induction cook top, range hood, oven and dishwasher, plus ample storage space, soft close cabinetry and stunning herringbone tile feature splash back complimented by striking pendant light features.
- A glorious pool perfectly set at the rear of the block for full views from the kitchen, dining and outdoor living spaces.
- Newly refurbished undercover entertaining area featuring built in BBQ/cooking bench and additional storage.
- Renovated laundry space with large cavities for appliances, stone bench tops and direct access to outdoor area.
- Beautiful low maintenance gardens with modern foliage and recently laid turf well established.
- Large mango tree that produces delicious golden mangoes in the summer , great fun for the kids!
- Fully fenced yard for children and pets to play safely plus no external neighbouring views meaning ultimate privacy.
-New led lights throughout
-Reverse cycle air-conditioning x2
-Brand new ceiling fans throughout
- Linen press
- Electric hot water system
- Garden/storage shed 3x3
- Lock up garage with newly installed timber look automatic door and additional space.
- Recent roof restoration & paint
- House exterior recently re painted
This home is all about convenient and central Gold Coast living. Say goodbye to school pickups and drop offs knowing the kids can safely walk around the corner directly to Worongary State School for the day. For mum & dad, it's a zip to the M1 for an easy commute to work and all within close proximity to Nerang Woolworths, Robina Town Centre and Westfield Helensvale. There is nothing missing here at 9 Saraji Street! It is the ultimate home perfect for first home buyers or a growing family and will not disappoint. Be sure to make it to the open home this weekend as this property will not be on the market long due to demand. For more information, contact Peta or alternatively, we look forward to seeing you at the open home!
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.